Biáng! is a restaurant located at Kaivokatu 8, 00100 Helsinki, Finland The quality of the service here is excellent. Biáng! has received 350 positive customer evaluations. Biáng! is open from 11:00am until 22:00pm It serves a variety of traditional foods as well as some restaurant specialties. Please check the restaurant’s discount code on the www.biang.fi on a regular basis.If you are looking for a place to eat with a good experience of food and good service with family and friends, then Biáng! is the best choice for you.
Service options: Dine-in · Takeaway · Delivery Orders: We found the delivery information near here: tableonline.fi Profiles: Romano’s Macaroni Grill discount code: We have not received any information please see the menu
Here are Biáng! photos amd copyright images on the social media that we collected from customers View on
The above is a summary of the Biáng! prices and menus we currently find, the price list and menu may change from time to time, we will continue to update…
350 Google reviews
Yu-Yen Ting As a buffet restaurant, the variability of food is limited.As for the food quality, 90% of them are oily.The other 10% is for the delicious salad bar.Price: 13,5 euros for lunch.
Heshani Thathsarani We had dinner for 2 people. We ordered chicken dumplings from the appetizer, Deep fried prawns and pork dishes from the mains. Dumplings were quite delicious and the portion size is quite large for an appertizer. Mains portions are also quit large, and can be shared between two people. Overall we had a nice experience. Waiting staff was friendly and nice.
Minna Yummy food! I ordered the Home Style Fried Tofu and the flavours were on point.Service was good and made us feel like valued customers.
Tamara MiJu We loved it. Each dish had lovely different serving plates. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced – for Helsinki.
inna sakinah Definitely good Chinese restaurant inside city side. I take fish and is big portion for 2 peoples but the taste is worth it!. Price make sense because you eating inside supermall. 💙♥️😉definitely I will back again to taste chiken kungpow and thank you chef you not make spicy because I request for my pregnancy 💙♥️🙏🏿. Xiexie
Mikko Authentic taste. Super delicious. Generous portion sizes. Definitely coming here again!
A. Nguyen The food was delicious! The waitress was also very friendly and helpful 🙂
QWhere is Biáng!
Biáng! is located at Kaivokatu 8, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
QWhat is the phone number of Biáng!
You can try to dialing this number +358 40 7070016 or find more information on their website http://www.biang.fi/