1. About us
Welcome to thechester.com, a website published by CEO Kira Marschan.
The restaurant reservation service available on our Website is provided by us, through a third party service provider (“Reservation Partner”), and on behalf of the restaurants for which you are booking ( “Restaurant” ).
(C) Promotions and giveaways on the website or app may be subject to their own specific terms and conditions. Please see the detailed terms and conditions when participating in such promotions.
(D) If you own a restaurant and would like to list it on our website and app, you will need to create a separate contract with one of our booking partners. This contract will be subject to specific terms and conditions that we are not a part of.
(E)The terms and conditions set forth by our Restaurant and Booking partners apply to the use of any other services and products offered by them. These terms and conditions may be subject to change from time to time.
If you disagree with any of the terms laid out in this document, you are not allowed to use this website or application. Please read through all of the terms before using either the website or application, and if you would like, save or print a copy of this document for future reference.
3. Visit Our Website
Visitors may access our website on a temporary basis. We may modify, withdraw, or suspend all or part of the website without notice. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the website and to make changes to content and features at any time. We also reserve the right to edit or delete any material, information, or other content on the site.
Access to our Site is subject to worldwide web availability. We are not responsible for users’ or the general public’s inability to access our Site in circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You should be aware of the risks that come with using the internet, such as unsafe data transmission. By using this website, you’re representing that you have the necessary expertise and resources to do so safely.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
– You may not use our Website or App for illegal or fraudulent purposes, or to collect personally identifiable information. Impersonating other users is also prohibited.
– You may not use our Website or App to manipulate, distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of any reviews, descriptions, ratings or content. You also may not take any action to interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of our Website or App or the features or services offered thereon.
– You may not use our Website or App to send, receive, upload/post, or download any material that does not comply with our content standards.
– You may not use our website to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material.
– You should not transmit any data or upload any data containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keyboard recorders, spyware , adware or any other malicious program or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware when using our website.
– Interference with security-related features of our Website is prohibited.
– You are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of our Website.
– You may not use any robot, crawler, other automated device or manual process to monitor or reproduce our websites or the content contained on our websites. You also may not use network monitoring software to determine the architecture or extract usage data from our Sites or Applications.
– We ask that you please not engage in any conduct that would restrict or prevent any other user from using or enjoying our Site.
You agree not to use our Website in a way that would cause all or part of our service to be interrupted, damaged, inefficient or impaired, or in any way contrary to applicable law.
5. Order service
Restaurant reservations are provided by us, either directly or through one of our booking partners.
When you order food and beverage services through the Reservation Service, you are entering into a contract with the restaurant, not with thechester.com. Therefore, thechester.com is not obligated to you under that contract.
To make a reservation, you must have the legal capacity to do so and be financially responsible for the transaction. You must provide accurate information. Booking a table means you will pay after eating unless you are told otherwise in advance.
If you use the Reservation Service to book a table at a restaurant, you are making an offer to the restaurant for your reservation. Your reservation is not complete or legally binding on the restaurant until you receive a confirmation email from the restaurant accepting your reservation. Please arrive on time and bring a copy of your email booking confirmation. If you have prepaid, please bring the credit/debit card you used to make the reservation.
To cancel your reservation, please follow the instructions in your confirmation email or contact the restaurant directly. You can find the restaurant’s contact information and cancellation policy in your confirmation email.
Some Restaurants charge a ‘prepayment’ for some or all of the expected dining costs. If the Restaurant adopts such a policy, you will be required to provide your credit card details at the time of making the reservation through the Reservation Service to enable prepayment.
Some restaurants offer or accept prepaid vouchers for dining costs. If a reservation is made using a voucher, the unique voucher identifier will be asked by the restaurant. After entering and validating the unique voucher identifier, and the reservation being confirmed by the Restaurant, the booking will be subject to the Restaurant’s cancellation policy.
Reservations made with prepaid vouchers cannot be changed unless the Restaurant agrees to the change. If the Restaurant is unable to change the reservation, the voucher will not be refunded. In the event that the Restaurant needs to cancel the reservation after you have booked the date, they will contact you.
If for any reason we need to cancel your reservation, you will not be held liable. As your contract is with the restaurant, please direct any questions or concerns regarding your reservation to the restaurant through the details provided in the confirmation email.
The thechester.com Guide account is an account shared with the Tablet account provided by Tablet Inc. Our group partner and member offers you exclusive online booking for special hotels, accessible at the following address https://thechester.com/.
If you have a thechester.com Tutorials account, you can use the same username and password to log in to your Tablet account. The reverse is also possible; all the information available in your thechester.com Guides account will also be accessible in your Tablet account.
Your login and password information is strictly personal, and you are solely responsible for the security and use of these logins and passwords.
You agreed to keep the login and password confidential and not disclose them in any way to third parties. In the event that you notified them to third parties, you acknowledged that you remained solely responsible for their use. The party is not responsible for the use of this login and password by third parties.
You are welcome to create a Guide thechester.com account for your personal, non-commercial use. However, any collective and/or commercial use of this account is strictly prohibited.
You may be able to post, upload, transmit, or otherwise make available messages, texts, restaurant prices, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, audio, music, video, or information (e.g. your name, email address) through the thechester.com Website or App (collectively known as ‘User Content’).
You agree not to submit any User Content that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual or proprietary right of another person or entity.
You agree that the User Content:
– This site will post content that is accurate to the best of our ability, reflects our opinions honestly, and complies with all applicable laws.
– You shall be honest in your advertisements and not engage in any misleading or deceptive behavior.
– The site will not contain any content that is offensive, obscene, hateful, or inflammatory.
– The site will not feature content that is sexually explicit, violent, or discriminatory towards any group based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– You are not in breach of any legal obligations owed to a third party.
– You agree not to threaten, abuse, invade the privacy of, or intend to harass, upset, or embarrass any other person.
– User Content that is intended to impersonate another person, misrepresent your identity or relationship with any person, or give the impression that it comes from someone else will not be tolerated.
– The company does not condone any illegal activity, including but not limited to criminal activity, piracy, or misuse of computers.
– I will comply with any other relevant terms and conditions.
We may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, violation of our editorial policies or for any other lawful reason. However, we are under no obligation to find, edit or delete any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms.
The thechester.com Guide provides general information about the accessibility of the services and their suitability for any particular use. We cannot guarantee the legality, accuracy, authenticity, or truthfulness of the information in the account.
7. Our Materials
All copyrighted, trademarked, and other proprietary rights contained in our Website and any content made available to you from the Website or application will remain our property or the property of our licensors. All such rights are expressly reserved.
The Materials may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. All intellectual property rights in the Website, Applications and Materials are expressly reserved. The following restrictions apply to your use of the Website and Materials:
– You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
– Materials may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, or distributed for any public or commercial purpose.
– You may transfer the documents to any other person.
– You may not use any Materials from the Website or App in any way that would infringe any of our copyrights, intellectual property rights, proprietary or proprietary rights, or any other third party.
You are not allowed to copy, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or otherwise exploit the Website or Materials without our prior written consent.
We reserve all rights to the thechester.com Group domain name, the thechester.com trademark, its logo and all other related service marks, trading names or trademarks in connection with the Site, and our other products and services. Other trademarks, product and company names mentioned on the Website or App may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors, and the rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
8. Link to our website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a manner that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not link to our Website in a way that would suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part if none exists. You may not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertising, copyright notices or other information published on the Site. Our website is not to be framed on any other website.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are not allowed to link to our Site from a linked site that contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing, or objectionable. We reserve the right to withdraw affiliate rights without notice.
9. Depends on the information posted
Reviews are the opinions of the individual reviewer concerned only. We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy, objectivity or content of such reviews.
10. Exclusions and disclaimers
Provided that it does not contravene any applicable laws, we exclude all liability and responsibility that may arise from your use.
– The Restaurant or Booking Partner may offer services and products.
– In the event that the Restaurant or Booking Partner is unable to provide the services or products in question, this Agreement shall be void in whole or in part.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that may otherwise be applicable by law in relation to the Website and the Services. This includes, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You will not hold us responsible for any damage resulting from your access (including any software or systems you use to access) Our Site, including, damage to any computer, software or system or mobile device you use with equal access.
– Death or personal injury that results from negligence.
– Misrepresentation of facts
-We cannot exclude or limit any other matters under applicable law.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data or interest. You agree to use our Website at your own risk.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be free of errors, viruses or harmful components to its owners, or that defects will be corrected.
11. Third Party Websites and Content
Websites or materials belonging to third parties may be linked to from our own website. If you choose to follow these links, you do so at your own risk; we are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinionated statements on these linked sites. Furthermore, these links does not serve as an indication of any affiliation or association with the linked site. Content from third parties may appear on our website or application, and can also be accessed through links from either our website or application; however, we are not responsible for this content.
While we maintain high security standards, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted over the internet will be completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. We have strict procedures and security features in place to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information once we have received it.
Your use of our website or the Services after any changes have been made will signify your acceptance of those changes.
14. Comply with applicable laws and regulations
You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to your use of the Website and the Materials appearing on it.
15. CONTACT US
For any questions or concerns regarding the User Terms, please reach out to us through the web form https://thechester.com/.
Please write to us at: Eteläesplanadi 79, 01569 Helsinki, Finland
If you would like to stop receiving email communications from us, please contact us here.